Saturday, February 5, 2011

Fantastic First Week Back

Kia Ora Students, parents/caregivers,

What a great start to the year! It has been awesome getting to know you all in the past few days! I hope you have all had fun Our main focus for last week was getting to know each other in the classroom. We will be continuing on with this by building on these relationships in order to create a whanau based learning environment where all of the students will feel safe to learn in the upcoming week. I will have photos of all artwork we have done up on our class blog soon so please visit regularly! I look forward to seeing you all bright and early on Monday next week! Parents/caregivers, please feel free to come in and see/meet me any time, just email me in advance if it's outside classroom hours.

Kia Tau te Mauri Koutou

Na Matua Nathan


No comments:

Post a Comment